**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I have been signed up for plans I never wanted

case swansoncase swanson Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
So I was charged $5 to disable automatic top up. It was vague and confusing and I did it accidently. I would like that refunded to me.

I was also charged an extra $5 when I ordered the sim card (it was a $5 only deal) and would like that refunded to me.

I would also like to downgrade to the free plan. For whatever reason I was automatically signed up for a $9.99/ month plan AND a $13.99/month plan.

It renews tomorrow and I DO NOT want to continue these plans. I'm given no option on my account to disable these plans without the threat of a $20 reactivation fee. I really want to use the service but all these red flags are scaring me off, and I will make a claim with my bank. If someone can help me with these issues I will be happy. Thanks for your time.

My email: [email protected]

Answers

• Florencia SalinasFlorencia Salinas Posts: 309FreedomPop Newbie admin

So I was charged $5 to disable automatic top up. It was vague and confusing and I did it accidently. I would like that refunded to me.

I was also charged an extra $5 when I ordered the sim card (it was a $5 only deal) and would like that refunded to me.

I would also like to downgrade to the free plan. For whatever reason I was automatically signed up for a $9.99/ month plan AND a $13.99/month plan.

It renews tomorrow and I DO NOT want to continue these plans. I'm given no option on my account to disable these plans without the threat of a $20 reactivation fee. I really want to use the service but all these red flags are scaring me off, and I will make a claim with my bank. If someone can help me with these issues I will be happy. Thanks for your time.

My email: [email protected]

Hello Case! I will be moving this conversation over to a PM to further assist you with this, please check your forum inbox :)
This discussion has been closed.