**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

SIM not activated, will I get charged still?

rose spicolarose spicola Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered the global sim for $.99 and I have the same problem as others have. It says "billing cycle: Starts after your device ships". I do not need it activated right at this time, so that is not a problem for me. I am keeping it to use as a back up or if I get another cheap sprint phone. It was too good of a deal to pass up.
My question is, will I be charged if I do not downgrade the plan attached to this sim? Since the billing cycle is has not started, I assume I will not be charged.... But I want to be sure. Also, is there a certain time limit I have to activate this sim? Will it become unusable if I choose not to activate it, for example, for 6 months? Thanks for any help.

Answers