**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Global GSM SIM: Hangouts can't receive GV call on data

EmmaEmma FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Use FP Global SIM card on my OnePlus phone. Got data service, able to access internet on data. And the FP messaging app works fine too. Only my hangouts can only make outgoing call, unable to receive GV call on data. On WiFi hangouts can make and receive calls. So Hangout settings and my GV account is fine. And top-up my GV credit doesn't help. I also tried to reset my phone network settings, reinstall hangouts/dialer. That didn't help either. Any thing else missed here?

Answers

• tomcole37853tomcole37853 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    The problem is in the Hangouts app. Open the app, click the 3 bars on the left, tap settings, below account tap your google account, right below where it shows your google voice number, Tap Incoming phone calls