Great customer service!!!

David KastDavid Kast Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I've been a FreedomPop customer for over a year now and a couple months ago I added a LG G2 to my account. At the end of the month it started having screen issues (dead areas) and I thought I was just **** because of all the stories you see of bad customer service with companies like FreedomPop. I even told them so when I wrote them.
Not so...2 emails later I had my RMA and 10 later was using the replacement phone.

Better customer service than 99% of the other online companies I've ever had to deal with!

Thank you, FreedomPop!

Comments

• David BDavid B Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie
    These are refurbished phones so that can happen. I've been using FreedomPop for 2 years. My first phone arrived without a charge and replacing the battery was no better as it still wouldn't hold a charge. Returned the phone and got a new one. Just went to Support and then Contact Us, entered the problem and got an RMA very soon (too long ago to remember how long it took). This is a "free" service so expect to do some work yourself. It took 2 months for the original phone's cost to be credited to the charge card so I had the cost of 2 phones on the card, but that is certainly acceptable.
This discussion has been closed.