**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Global SIM app doesn't work in iphone 3gs

m tgbls2m tgbls2 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Freedompop will not allow the version of the talk and text app that is downloaded to iphone 3gs to use the talk and text. Data seems to work. The app goes dead (auto shut off). IOS 6.1.3 is the last version that will work on the 3gs. I can download the older version of fpop app and install it. But it says mandatory update required. Update goes to auto shut off mode. Please make an app available that will work with iphone 3gs.

Comments

• JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 419FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭✭
    @m tgbls2 - On the FreedomPop GSM requirements, it says you must have an unlocked device with iOS 7.0 or higher / Android 4.0 or greater.
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.