Your FreedomPop device is inactive.Please contact customer service toresolve the issue.StatusCode302

tim102289tim102289 Posts: 23FreedomPop Newbie
Yesterday my phone stopped working except for in wifi. When opening the Messager app I got the message "Account Not Active - Your FreedomPop device is inactive. Please contact customer service to resolve the issue." I contacted customer service via email and received no response. Today the app updated and the message now reads: "Account Not Active - "Your FreedomPop device is inactive. Please contact customer service to resolve the issue. (Status Code = 302)".

Please help! I still have data left and use this phone for emergencies if I need to contact someone.

Best Answer

Answers

• tim102289tim102289 Posts: 23FreedomPop Newbie
    I sent you a private message.
  • tim102289tim102289 Posts: 23FreedomPop Newbie
    @john_freedompop was able to get everything sorted out and restored. Thanks @john_freedompop
  • john_freedompopjohn_freedompop Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Glad to have helped you!

Hope you have a great weekend ahead!
    Glad to have helped! Hope you have a great weekend ahead!
  • Andrew Mausert-MooneyAndrew Mausert-Mooney Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    My phone is having the exact same issues as of last night. @john_freedompop please help resolve ASAP.
  • Andrew Mausert-MooneyAndrew Mausert-Mooney Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue. @john_freedompop I just messaged you with my specific info, please help!
  • John HenleJohn Henle Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same problem with the same error message. When I log in on the website there is a red bar with no message. The website thinks the device is active, but the freedompop messaging app gives the error with the 302 code. Please help.
  • BrownfishBrownfish Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie

Glad to have helped! Hope you have a great weekend ahead!

Hey all - I'm also having the same problem. Sorry to bombard you with requests, but I don't suppose you can help, @john_freedompop ?
  • David CandamilDavid Candamil Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same problem. I used most of my data in the last period and the message appeared. The new period started today, but the message is still there and I can't use my line at all! Any chance to solve that @john_freedompop ? Thank you!
    Hi All, Sorry it took me time getting back to you all. Been having quite a handful with our new baby on the way but that's for another talk.

Anyway, I'm sorry but can we have you repost all your issues for your freedompop accounts/devices again and I'll be more than willing assist.
  • g791g791 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Go to the menu in messaging app and sync account data. Turn power off on your device and restart it. It should work now if not call support at 1(888)743-8107
  • iphone6eddieyuiphone6eddieyu Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi there!
    My acct was frozen due to a billing issue. Once I put in an updated credit card, there remains a Red Bar across my screen when I log into my acct through my browser. I've rebooted my phone, and tried a carrier reset. Neither of which worked to reactivate my data service. Could it be the same issue as discussed in this thread? Number affected is (818) 659-0888
  • jacknjill101jacknjill101 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue (732) 334-8099
  • kimculverkimculver Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am getting a message saying the service is inactive, status code 204. Please advise. Thank you.
  • imamba247imamba247 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Phone number: 803-620-3701

Got message "Your account has been cancelled due to a billing problem.
    To reinstate service, add a valid payment method to your Billing Settings in addition to selecting a Data Plan."

Updated credit card info but when I go to data plans I get message "We've experienced a problem changing your Data Plan due to a billing error. Please update your payment method on the Billing Settings page, and try again."

Repeated messages to customer service and tech support have all gone unanswered.

Is there a solution to this problem ?
  • Paul SandersPaul Sanders Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm getting this error:
    Account not active Your freedompop device is inactive. Please contact customer service to resolve the issue (staus code = 302). Please help.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

I'm getting this error:
    Account not active Your freedompop device is inactive. Please contact customer service to resolve the issue (staus code = 302). Please help.

Hello,

I was able to see that your service resumed a little later after you contacted us. Can you please confirm if it has resumed on your end.
  • Suwen TaoSuwen Tao Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, i am having the same issue, please help.
  • Tatiana LluentTatiana Lluent Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,
    I'm having the same problem. I have changed my billing information. Can anyone help ?
    Thanks,
  • Patricia OgunfeiboPatricia Ogunfeibo Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi. I am having the same 302 error on my account. If there is anything you could do, it would greatly be appreciated
  • lanbabalanbaba Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I have this error: "Your FreedomPop device is inactive. Please contact customer service to resolve the issue. (Status Code = 302)". Could you please help to resolve this issue?
  • chad tibbitschad tibbits Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    My phone isn't working when I open the messaging app it says account is inactive due to unforeseen technical issues status 302. my number is (719 772 1001) please help Asap
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.