Your account is suspended due to a billing issue. Click here to update your payment method informati

christian01christian01 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Your account is suspended due to a billing issue. Click here to update your payment method information or try using a new card. If you continue to experience problem, please contact customer service by visiting freedompop.com/contact
I cant make phone calls or send messages please helppppppppppppppppp
Tagged:

Comments

• Jeff LuJeff Lu Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    You may need to update your credit information with FreedomPop by logging into your account via a desktop browser.
  • zozimoszozimos Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I tried to use my FP android phone note 3 i've had about a year and a half. A screen asking for area code i want. I had 707, so i said 707. Then it give me the option of about half dozen numbers, none of which is mine. The battery on my only other phone is dead and i need to make a call, so i go ahead and choose one of the numbers to try to make the call. This time a message comes back saying it's not in service due to a billing issue! I had over four hundred mb left available and the stuff i do does not require much. Anybody know how this happens?