**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

PVS not working

Andrew FenwickAndrew Fenwick Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, Rebooted, Resynced, WiFi & Data off, PVS Enabled, Call attempt using oem phone, Pop-up "directing to PVS" - then nothing!

Other FP phone works fine.

Can you help please?

Comments

• Florencia SalinasFlorencia Salinas Posts: 309FreedomPop Newbie admin

Hi, Rebooted, Resynced, WiFi & Data off, PVS Enabled, Call attempt using oem phone, Pop-up "directing to PVS" - then nothing!
    Other FP phone works fine.
    Can you help please?

Hey Andrew! Can you please confirm what you are referring to when you mentioned "PVS" in your post?
  • timmooretimmoore Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here. Premium voice service quit working. Get a text from FreedomPop telling me to sign up for the service. I follow the link provided to do so and it brings me to a "activate " screen. I hit "activate" and it tells me I already have the service. My billing page shows it is active and I am being charged for it. What gives?