No one can call me

Xavier MarchenaXavier Marchena Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I recently had my phone number ported over from a global sim kit to this LG G3. I can make phonecalls and texts and I can receive texts and voicemails but not once has my phone rang even when I ask people to call me. My FP device page is still stuck in the "shipped" stage and my old account, which I asked to have deleted is still there.

I cannot stress how I need people to be able to get a hold of me via calling. I need this fixed as soon as possible please.

Comments

• I recently had my phone number ported over from a global sim kit to this LG G3. I can make phonecalls and texts and I can receive texts and voicemails but not once has my phone rang even when I ask people to call me. My FP device page is still stuck in the "shipped" stage and my old account, which I asked to have deleted is still there.

I cannot stress how I need people to be able to get a hold of me via calling. I need this fixed as soon as possible please.

Hello,

A FreedomPop representative will transfer you to PMs shortly. Remember to check your inbox for any new incoming messages!