**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can my phone work on another sprint carrier?

Brian BartonBrian Barton Posts: 180FreedomPop Newbie
Its on [email protected] its a sprint branded s3. It seems like it could. If it a admin can could they see if my device can be released for a different sprint carrier? Then deactivate and release it.(only want it deactivated if it can be released too).

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Brian Barton Hi Brian! If your device has been active for more than 3 months on FreedomPop, it can be released to any other Sprint MVNO. If it has been active for less than 3 months on FreedomPop, unfortunately it will not be able to be released to another MVNO.
  • Brian BartonBrian Barton Posts: 180FreedomPop Newbie
    Okay then please deactivate and release my Samsung s3 on said email please. [email protected]
    It's been active about a year.
    Can a admin please deactivate my device and release it?
    Need the phone released so I can a have a working phone that isn't VoIP.
    Still needing that done as soon as possible. Please. :)
  • LucyLucy Posts: 378 admin

Can a admin please deactivate my device and release it?

Hey there!

I would like to inform you that I've successfully cancelled the account and submitted a request for the device to be released. Please allow 1-2 business days for the process to be completed.

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.