**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Please help downgrade plan

Lupe MLupe M Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I want to downgrade from the 2GB $20 per month to the 500 MB Free Plan. How can I do this?

Comments

• JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 419FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016 #2
    To downgrade your plan, follow these steps (written by @Ali)...
    Ali said:

In this guide I will show you a really easy method to downgrading your plan so you're 100% free.

This is how to downgrade your plan -

1. Click here
    2. Click on Downgrade
    3. $$Profit$$

This is how to downgrade Premier or Premium Plus -

1. Click here
    2. Follow the prompts to remove the service
    3. $$Profit$$

If these links don't work, you can try doing it manually by following the steps (Click Here), written by @njfulwider5
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • Paul R Smith Paul R Smith Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Is there a way to have it downgrade before the next billing cycle without risking additional charges? I have no plans to allow them to take another month's worth of fees.