**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

APN setting!!!

lx815744820lx815744820 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I installed the SIM, set the APN and downloaded the App.
Unfortunately like a lot of other users I'm getting the activation error "Activation step required"message.

My card is activated already. I have an account and phone number that was setup when I ordered the sim card. So like many other people in the forums I've been reading over, I'm stuck trying to get it to take my E-mail when I know it's going to say my E-mail is currently in use. Which I can now say I've confirmed twice, both attempts said the E-mail was in use. So I could definitely use a little help from the FreedomPop Team!

These are my APN Settings which are right, so I'm waiting on a Private Message from the FreedomPop Team now....

Name: FreedomPop
APN: freedompop.foggmobile.com
APN Type: default
MCC: 234
MNC: 20

Comments

• kenwhlee97kenwhlee97 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem. Are you able to fix it?
  • pbh1968pbh1968 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hey guys, try this... go in to your setting on phone. go to bottom and look for about phone and above that should be updates. click on update and look for update prl, also update ??? (right below update prl). click those 2 updates and let it do its thing. this will make sure your phones have the freedompop settings in your phones. also you might try downloading the freedompop diagnostics app. there is a setting in that where you go to phone app and dial #72786# and that will do an update to your phone.
This discussion has been closed.