Text OK, phone NOT, number or code you have dialed is incorrect, customer support made it worse

teal4 twoteal4 two Posts: 33FreedomPop Newbie
After 6 months of working (premium voice and voicemail), my Samsung SIII has stopped making and receiving calls on 3G/4G about three days ago.
Phone calls on WiFi work fine but i have none at home.
Outgoing (works 1% of the time), otherwise "The number or code you have dialed is incorrect ..."
Incoming (works 1% of the time) otherwise goes straight to voicemail.
[At home i almost always need premium.]
Text and Data work fine on 3G/4G.
Phone works on WiFi (but i usually don't have that).
-------------------------------
Did all the suggestions, then called customer support who had me reload Messenger (which wiped out all my old messages).
Now the phone does not work at all, not on WiFi, not even the 1% of the time it worked before.
------------------------------------
I would get one of two screens on calling; the first would work, the second would not (is one regular, one premium?)
Now i only get the second type.

Comments

• Florencia SalinasFlorencia Salinas Posts: 309FreedomPop Newbie admin

After 6 months of working (premium voice and voicemail), my Samsung SIII has stopped making and receiving calls on 3G/4G about three days ago.
    Phone calls on WiFi work fine but i have none at home.
    Outgoing (works 1% of the time), otherwise "The number or code you have dialed is incorrect ..."
    Incoming (works 1% of the time) otherwise goes straight to voicemail.
    [At home i almost always need premium.]
    Text and Data work fine on 3G/4G.
    Phone works on WiFi (but i usually don't have that).
    -------------------------------
    Did all the suggestions, then called customer support who had me reload Messenger (which wiped out all my old messages).
    Now the phone does not work at all, not on WiFi, not even the 1% of the time it worked before.
    ------------------------------------
    I would get one of two screens on calling; the first would work, the second would not (is one regular, one premium?)
    Now i only get the second type.

Hey Lawrence! This conversation will be moved over to a PM, where a forum admin will be more than happy to further assist you :)
This discussion has been closed.