**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Global sim roaming talk

feldm1161feldm1161 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I see advertised that the FP global Sim has 3G/4G data roaming in a lot of european countries. I would like to know, does it also have talk & text roaming in these countries, or only data?

Answers

• danw2016danw2016 Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    It includes talk and text as well. :)
  • Carlos E  AnzolaCarlos E Anzola Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    FP as I understand, uses data for calls, so If SIM has data you make calls, or via WiFi
  • jimbjimb Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    ANY ONE USED GLOBAL SIM IN THE CANARY ISLANDS?
  • DejayDejay Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
    @Carlos E Anzola , yes, you use data for calls but over Wi-Fi you wont use data.
  • dibo chendibo chen Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    My SIM phone could make calls in Amsterdam without wifi. Cellular data was available in France, Italy, Germany etc. countries when we traveled in Europe.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    feldm1161 said:

I see advertised that the FP global Sim has 3G/4G data roaming in a lot of european countries. I would like to know, does it also have talk & text roaming in these countries, or only data?

To clarify - calling from 25 countries to USA numbers. Texting to USA numbers.
    Mobile data available in 25 countries.
    You can connect to WiFi in any country that WiFi is available and call & text back to USA numbers.
    If you have international calling then you can call the citizens in the country you are in. (50 countries)
    Unfortunately no texting of foreign numbers.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs