Activation of 2nd iphone

MWaltersMWalters Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I seem to have made the mistake of buying two iphone 5s devices from freedompop with the same email address. I was able to activate the first phone and it is working. The second phone will not activate with the original email. I would like to simply use a new email address to activate the 2nd device... I see how to do this but I do not want to loose the year of service for $79.99 that I already paid at the time of purchase. I have tried to contact freedompop service by phone and email and am not getting any response. I am reading a lot of the forum and see that there are a few freedompop masters out there. Can you please help me?

Comments

• MWaltersMWalters Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello @Jorge M. , @Florencia , @John J. , and/or @Lucy

I am looking for an administrator to help me, please.

I am new to the forum and freedompop. I posted the problem above. I did get the 2nd phone to activate on the original email and now have two phones with the same phone number. Thank you for your consideration in helping me. I think I know how to change the second phone to a new email address but am concerned that I will loose out on $79.99 already paid for service if I do change the email and reactivate.