**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why is Premium Voice NOT listed as one of the services? Why can't I cancel PV Plus?

johnfeherjohnfeher Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I noticed people asking to cancel their PV Plus service here in the forum. It seems to be a useless shout in the dark void as if asking the forum would actually accomplish anything. I want to know why the Plus service can NOT be easily cancelled from the menu?? Why am I forced into the service with no option to cancel? Why is the regular Premium Voice NOT listed as an option? It costs half as much so my assumption is that FreedomPop is doing all it can to force/trick - whatever words you want to use - people into the service with no way out! Is this the best way their management found to win customers' trust? Then they cancel live support to eliminate just about any hope to resolve issues in a timely manner?! Before you think emailing them is just as good ... sure, if you want to wait a week for an apologetic response back asking if you still need help. :-(

Comments

• Marc JosephMarc Joseph Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie
    To cancel a service, log into your account, then My Account/Services. Then click on View Details of the service to be cancelled. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the fine print, which should say "To deactivate the FreedomPop ********* service, click here". Then click here.