**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

LG G3 account inactive, cannot connect to network

lauralindylauralindy FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
edited August 2016 in Known Issues #1
I just received my LG G3 freedompop phone in the mail and activated it using freedompop.com/activate. The freedompop messaging app on the phone however says "Account Not Active status code = 302". I can't access data (4G/LTE or 3G). I've updated PRL and profile multiple times.

Looking at my credit card history, freedompop charged me $1.00 twice aside from the $0.01 activation fee. What is going on?
Tagged:

Comments

• canarychild2canarychild2 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I'm not an expert, but if your credit card history just shows a pending payment, rather than a finalized payment, the credit card company often reserves $1.00 of credit for payments less than $1.00. Once the payment clears, the extra amount goes away. If you made a change to your services or your plan, that could possibly explain the second charge. Again, if it's a pending charge, it will likely correct itself in 1-2 business days.