General Shipping Questions

FreedomPopFreedomPop Posts: 194 admin
edited May 2014 in Shipping #1
How Long Does Shipping Take?
FreedomPop is a small company and we work with one of the largest logistics companies to provide you with the best deals and shipping fulfillment.

Our devices ship from our warehouse in Indiana and we ship our devices via FedEx and FedEx Smartpost. The delivery/shipping method depends on what shipping option you choose at checkout.

Shipping times will depend on the availability of devices at the time of your order, and you will be informed at checkout of expected delivery times.

FreedomPop also offers expedited shipping options for an additional cost, this once again will depend on the availability of devices at the time of your order.

Can I Track My Order?
You will receive an email message with tracking info when your device is processed for shipment.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on
Tagged:

Comments

• VICTOR PAGANVICTOR PAGAN Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Just wanted to know whats my delivery date? Its been so long since I ordered a phone and service that I forgot I ordered a from here.
  • Mark PaschalMark Paschal Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    i don't mind waiting for a good deal (crossed fingers) but not sure what is happening with my order. got an email 9 days ago with exciting news "Your Order is Finishing. Ships in 2 - 3 Days" but no further word. it's one thing to wait a while for an order to ship, it's another thing entirely to be notified "fixing to ship" and then not getting the promised action. i have ordered a few knock-off covers/cases from hong kong online vendor, and i'm starting to think i will get shipment from hong-kong before i get the freedom galaxy s3 delivery from US. oh well.... patience is a virtue i guess...
  • Ryan CalhounRyan Calhoun Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    It takes a couple of weeks bro. In the near future (as this business grows) shipping will be a faster process. It's all worth it for everything we are getting as a whole.
  • Mark PaschalMark Paschal Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    waiting is not the problem... been waiting since May 30 and that's cool considering the deal and all... Getting email saying "ships in 2-3 days" and then nothing for an entire week is NOT cool...
  • walter terrier jr.walter terrier jr. Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    No results for 'i purchased my phone on may 29th and it still hasn't shipped. what seems to be the problem?'. Try a different phrasing or ask an agent. I can't get an agent by phone or online.
  • foff667foff667 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I agree, I received a "finishing" email on June 4th with that same "your phone will ship in 2-3 days) and now here I am 10 days later with no further communications. I like a good deal like anyone else and I have no problem waiting a few weeks or even a month if the ends justify the means but communicating that is the key.
  • ibmathibmath Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Yeah, I ordered mine on May 23rd. Still no word on when it will ship.
  • brian mcclorybrian mcclory Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Ordered mine on the 22nd. Still haven't heard a thing.
This discussion has been closed.