**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cant Call unless on wifi

cburkecburke FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
So after a few emails to support and with no help maybe I can get this resolved here before reverting back to smart talk.

I had terrible phone reception, so emailed tech support. They then upgraded me to that $3.99 "better service". Only problem was once they did that I now cannot call, surf, or anything. Works fine with wifi (of course), but no go after that. Tried the reset, phone reset, and even that crazy ## number thing they had me try on phone (which gave errors and did not work).
Celluar is on, and even the FreedomPop is clicked, so not sure what else there is to do. Can anyone help a user who wants to keep FreedomPop, but is on her last rope.

Comments

• jon_aharrahjon_aharrah FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    Having the same issue - ordered the iPhone 5 for my son weeks ago, and cellular data refuses to work, regardless of what ## code I throw in there, with zero response from customer support. What do I need to do to get this working?!?!