APK's for FreedomPop SIP services.

dabrowndabrown Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I'd like to flash the ROM on my Evo4g, before I do is there a way I can get a hold of the apk's for Freedom pops sip services? My motivations for doing so include: severe aversion to htc's silly UI, a strong desire not to have facebooks code on my device, and an adventurous spirit.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    edited January 2014 #2
    dabrown said:

I'd like to flash the ROM on my Evo4g, before I do is there a way I can get a hold of the apk's for Freedom pops sip services? My motivations for doing so include: severe aversion to htc's silly UI, a strong desire not to have facebooks code on my device, and an adventurous spirit.

We can't offer you any support for rooting your phone, and as a company, we do not recommend this. Other community members may be able to help you out, but we cannot offer any assistance with this. Also if you do root your phone it may void your warranty.
  • Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan Posts: 719FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭
    It is in the Google Play store. Just make sure you flash gapps if the ROM doesn't have it (like CyanogenMod 7).
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    I thought this phone was already rooted?
  • Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan Posts: 719FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭
    Not if you BYOD. One from FP is rooted with CWM installed even!
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    For a full conversation regarding sip on the evo on the last page of the link/address below you will find the conversation solution of a sip work-around I think. Pages 7 through 9

http://androidforums.com/evo-design-all-things-root/

There you will find various topics concerning roms for the evo. I am trying out the blu kingdom rom myself and putting it through the paces to see if I like it enough to keep it.

I will post more on this later.
This discussion has been closed.