**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can I still use my iPhone4?

jay cunninghamjay cunningham FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
I have been told that iPhone4 is no longer supported - is that true? If I have to buy a new phone, can I go to the Apple Store where I live and get an iPhone SE and use it with Freedompop?

Answers

• Justin417Justin417 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
    Is your iPhone 4 still activated on freedompop? There should be no reason as to why it would be "unsupported", I still have an iPhone 4 on my account and its been running fine.

Where did you hear that the iPhone 4 would no longer be supported? I'm just purely curious, I hope I didn't miss that message.

Regarding your question about the iPhone SE, from what I can tell Freedompop has not confirmed that they support the device. I have read on this forum that some have had luck buying sprint's version of the iPhone SE, but no guarantees. If you were to get a new phone I'd suggest looking to get one that is gauranteed to work with freedompop, such as this iPhone 5S:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=75-858-011
  • skittlesskittles FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer Posts: 8
    I have a iPhone4s but I cant call using the native calling but I can get data and that's about it unless I use data for the freedompop app to call
  • w341w341 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 18
    Here is a problem with iPhone 4:
    It shows AT&T at the top left corner of the screen, but following the instruction by Dial ##25327# or ##UPDATE#, only get error message "Error performing request, Unknown error"
    What is wrong?
    please help.