**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Calls go directly to Voicemail - cannot answer because phone doesn't ring

SarisinSarisin Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I have an LG G2 and I pay the $7.99/mo for the Premium Plus Plan. I am having a problem with the Voicemail that comes with the plan. When someone calls me the phone doesn't ring at all - the caller just receives the recording and the chance to leave a message on the Voicemail.

How can I increase the number of rings or time before the phone call is directed to the Voicemail?

I read everything I could on this forum as well as my User Guide for the LG G2. The phone which previously had Sprint service (BYOD) came with its own Voicemail and app. I think I have finally disabled it, but I wish there was a way I could delete/uninstall it completely from my phone.

Comments

• Huajun  FanHuajun Fan Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    I have iphone 5 and had hte same problems that phone will never ring with any calls. I wish someone can fix this problem.
  • Angie RichardsonAngie Richardson Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    This didn't work for me. I also don't get voicemail notifications. Anyone have another idea how to fix this?