it says "Contact Support to Activate", need to reactivate phone

dony1971dony1971 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
When trying to call or send message, it pops up message "Contact Support to Activate"
Call 1 (888) 743-8107, but it says this support number is only for premium user and I'm on free account.
I hope to get some support from freedompop on this forum

Comments

• budbaloubudbalou Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello,
    When I try to use my phone it says "contact support to activate". I do not feel good saying it, but I am on a free account. Can you help activate my phone? I appreciate your help. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Michael Barnes. My mobile phone number is: (510) 543-0667
  • budbaloubudbalou Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, I do not really want to "post a comment" I'd rather find out how to activate my phone. Thank you very much. {[email protected]}
  • taurusgdtaurusgd Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Lost my service maybe because I tried an unrealmobile sim. But I did not port out or cancel service. Now my phone says I need to contact support to activate my phone. Support....Please reactivate my phone with icciod 89011704278110502434
  • taurusgd said:

Lost my service maybe because I tried an unrealmobile sim. But I did not port out or cancel service. Now my phone says I need to contact support to activate my phone. Support....Please reactivate my phone with icciod 89011704278110502434

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please confirm with which phone number the sim card was attached so we can further assist you.