**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Will you Please Fix my Premium Voice!

Clarence DeckerClarence Decker Posts: 26FreedomPop Newbie
My Premium Voice won't connect at all. A message comes on saying my code or number is incorrect? This is at least the 2n'd day I'm having this problem...please help!

Clarence Decker

Answers

• kaliponkalipon Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue. Exactly, My last premium call was August 24th, 2016 and after that, it always saying, the number or code you dialed is incorrect..." I submitted a ticket to Freedompop. Hope they fix this right away.
  • Clarence DeckerClarence Decker Posts: 26FreedomPop Newbie
    I've done everything I could think of, and that they told me to do...Still nothing works...but My Girlfriend with same phone, same service plan and her phone is fine...I submitted a ticket also with no solution.
  • kaliponkalipon Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I just had conversation with tech support. Basically she said i can not make call directly from my phone and have to from app. I said why i could make it before and why recently being blocked. And she kept saying you must make call from app. I explained again and she responded you must make call from app over and over again, like a robot. Bottomline this feature is waste my money. I can't take benefit of making call directly. If someone from Freedompop think differently, please be so kind to respond