couldmn't connect to customer service by phone or by support login.

QtasneemQtasneem Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
It's very stupid that they stopped supporting free customers. But I cannot connect to them with my purchased phone as well. How can I get service from them?

Comments

• rumorbillrumorbill Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Go to freedompop.com home webpage. Scroll down to Help & Support, click on Contact Us, fill out request.
  • Michael JonesMichael Jones Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    rumorbill said:

Go to freedompop.com home webpage. Scroll down to Help & Support, click on Contact Us, fill out request.

NOPE that does not work. I have the same issue. I automatically get an error message saying something about "the operation failed" as soon as I try to log in to the support page to submit a request.

How the heck do we get support? They **** up my new SIM and I need to get that corrected, but cannot even reach the support page to submit a ticket/request :(

There is no email address I can send to either. NOTHING. What a waste of time.
  • ricebikericebike Posts: 31FreedomPop Newbie
    Its true that doesn't work anymore. The mods woll eventually get in contact with you after they see this & will send you a PM
  • sison2466sison2466 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Been trying to contact support for over a week. I get an error message the moment I click on the support page. Error message has persisted for over a week. I have left two posts on this forum as well. If ANYONE figures out a way to contact support, please let me know.

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Guys/Gals!
    I hope you all had a Great weekend. I am a user like you and getting used to this new system will take some time. Currently you have to be a VIP member or on a Paid account to get Customer Support over the phone. If you are on a 100% Free plan, the alternatives are creating a Discussion here with the issues you are having. An Admin will get to you and create a Pm Discussion to address your issue. The other ways to contact Customer support--through twitter, Facebook and Instagram. You can also create your own online ticket here after you log into your FreedomPop account-

https://support.freedompop.com/app/ask

This will help you get your issue address quickly. FreedomPop is a small company and this is a way to get to all of our concerns quickly and efficiently.

Sometimes you might find after creating a discussion here, that the issue you had is quickly managed by some simple troubleshooting. This is the same for the support ticket you create. You maybe address by FreedomPop Community Experts as long as account access is not necessary when you create these tickets.

Please use one of the suggestions I mentioned to get your issues address, you might find it was something easily address by a fellow user here, or a FreedomPop Community Expert, once you create a ticket. Like @ricebike mentioned, if Customer Support sees your ticket created here in a Discussion. It will get address quickly.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Joe F "FreedomPop Community Expert"
    njfulwider5 here on the Forums.

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• ricebikericebike Posts: 31FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks guys! Im being helped by lucy right now via PMs... check your emails for message notifications and go from there!
  • D34D_LASTD34D_LAST Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I can't connect with them either. I've ordered and paid for my device over 2 months ago (May I believe) and I still haven't received it yet