**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot contact support. Free Global Plan changed to Free Whatsapp Plan on downgrade.

sison2466sison2466 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
Tried to downgrade my Global Calling plan back to the free account. Instead of getting the Free Global Calling plan (200 messages, 200 min, 200 mb), the only free plan available to me was the free Whatsapp plan (100 messages, 100 min, 200 mb).

I have been trying to get ahold of support, but everyday during the last 4 days, the following message appears.
imgur.com/a/kq56Q

Comments

• boblleebobllee FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Same here. Also the 888 customer service number keeps saying that the office is closed even during office hours. Did they close shop??
  • vibrantlindavibrantlinda FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Seems to me that is a badly run company with all different rules and nobody knows what they're doing so they can't help customers.like someone has written,in fact many people....terrible people and terrible plans
  • mvans1117mvans1117 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
    Is anyone there? My phone stopped working. It does not ring when someone is calling me nor does it ring another phone when I call out. HELP!!!