Sim card

trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone that can not make a call or get a data signal without using you own Wi-Fi or a hotspot should check your phone setting for your phone number. If your phone number is listed as 'unknown' that could be the problem.
Find your phone setting and manually enter your sim card phone number and it should get registered and work on the cell system.

Comments

• Dave_BattjesDave_Battjes Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I have an LG optimus. It tells me no SIM card. How do I set?
  • Dave_BattjesDave_Battjes Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    it tells me no SIM card. How do I set
  • trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have a unlocked GSM phone and you did the cellular set up, froggmobile, check your freedompop app in the settings for your phone number.
    But isn't the Optimus a freedompop CDMA phone?
    I'm just a subscriber so I am sorry for not answering your question sooner.
  • andykingleeandykinglee Posts: 39FreedomPop Newbie
    why my global sim card doe not work ?
  • Adam PuscakAdam Puscak Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    trackball said:

Anyone that can not make a call or get a data signal without using you own Wi-Fi or a hotspot should check your phone setting for your phone number. If your phone number is listed as 'unknown' that could be the problem.
    Find your phone setting and manually enter your sim card phone number and it should get registered and work on the cell system.

Hi, I have a similar problem. I used a particular number one week and now I am asking to choose a new phone number? It is same in app and web profile as well. Do you have any idea what could be? Thank you for any advance.