**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

can I cancel my global plan?

Ian RobinsonIan Robinson Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hi there, could you cancel my global plan. I only registered because I had to make a call whilst overseas and it was the only way because FP would not let me make a call on my other sim (dual sim phone).

Thanks

Answers

• trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to your homepage, Usage page there are 4 bar graphs, Global is 4th, in blue, click one, don't remember but they got me once, next page shows global plans, in blue again click something, again forgot, you'll be directed to the warning page, do not continue if... Need password too.
  • John  MandellJohn Mandell Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I did the same thing! I managed my service and downgraded out of that service(stopped subscribing). That stopped the monthly cost and the service is still available if needed.