**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Monthly vs annual price?

PhilipPhilip Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
edited September 2016 in Premium Voice Service #1
Unlimited talk/text & 1GB data is 19.99/month if paid monthly, or about $6.67/month if paid annually ($79.99/yr).
How much would premium voice be (not voice mail or deluxe package -just enhanced voice quality) if paid annually.
I heard rumors that premium voice may be free on unlimited plans, but would it be free on the annual unlimited plan. If not free, since the annual plan is about 1/3rd the cost of the monthly plan, would the premium voice be about 1/3rd, ($1.33/mo) if paid annually up front ($15.96/yr)?
UPDATE: I am surprised that no one from FP has answered this question. Everything above this line had been posted for several weeks.
Post edited by Philip on
Tagged:

Answers

• Leonard LovelyLeonard Lovely Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I agree and would like to know the answers to these questions.
  • generation4generation4 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    So would I. I have been considering doing the Annual Payment for Unlimited Talk and Text, but would like to have the Premium Service added also.
    However I would like for FREEDOMPOP to answer about the total annual price which includes all of these services.
  • witness9witness9 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm very interested in the annual pay plan(s) too, but don't find it as an option in the app.