**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't login to Support

Robert SheaRobert Shea Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I have not been able to login to the support site for over a week. I can login to the main site, but not support. For many days, the support site returned an error message. Now it will not accept the login information which works on the main site. I've done a password reset, which works on the main site, but not support. Please contact me.

Comments

• squidesquide Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here
  • NEAL LORSBACHNEAL LORSBACH Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Same problem. I reset my password twice. It doesn't help.
  • RoytatoRoytato Posts: 78FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here. I try login to support, it just loops me back to do it again. I've logged in like 5 times before finally realizing it wasn't going to get anywhere lol.
  • David DunsmoreDavid Dunsmore Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    I also cannot login to support.
  • Christina BurtonChristina Burton Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I've been trying for weeks now, on mobile, desktop, firefox, chrome, nothing works. I emailed [email protected] and got an automatic response saying that email isn't monitored, and to open a support ticket here, and nothing happens. I'm losing my mind with this, I haven't had access to my data for so long and I can't get any help...
  • Hey guys!

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you all. However, I can confirm that I am currently assisting a few of you through a private message. If anyone here is still experiencing these issues please provide us with a screenshot of the error message apparent when attempting to login via our support page. Thank you all for your patience as we further look into this :)
  • Michael JonesMichael Jones Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    No longer getting an error message but when trying to log in to support to submit a ticket, I keep getting redirected to a login prompt. I know for a fact that I am entering the correct email and password. It's the support site that is messed up.
  • BostonFernBostonFern Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    I want to submit a ticket. It asked me to log in, but always return to the same login page even after I've filled in the password.

Please help. It's very annoying that I found one problem after another problem with FreedomPop
  • eMac330eMac330 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same issue and unable to sign in. Can I get some assistance?
  • Benjamin  TathamBenjamin Tatham Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am also experiencing this. Log in, it spins for a few seconds, and then at asks for a login again. No error message of any kind.
  • Sunny JarlSunny Jarl Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same problem here, when is this getting fixed? If FreedomPop won't respond then take the "contacts" off the website so people won't waste their time trying to send a message!
  • xmzxmz Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    I am also having the same issue and unable to sign in. Can I get some assistance?
  • starlitdreamerstarlitdreamer Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    PLEASE HELP! I can log in to main site fine but support will not let me log in! I've been charged $20 in error and need someone to help me ASAP. None of the phone numbers will work when I call them either! Going crazy!
  • Kieth CunninghamKieth Cunningham Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Left a comment yesterday unable to contact anyone at freedompop have paid twice for what was supposed to be 30 day free trial of premium voice still unable to receive calls. Have updated all possible updates can't get on support to make a claim. I have put in every password that I have and last three password changes still cycles back to same login screen. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to contact support.
  • crvee12crvee12 Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    can't login to submit a ticket. please help
  • Kieth CunninghamKieth Cunningham Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Been trying to get support for over a week just loops back to login page updated password 4 times still no luck. Tried to sign up for premium still can't receive calls however can now make calls. Was charged twice for what was supposed to be 30 day FREE trial. Is everybody having the same problem I am having every time I get data refills shuts the phone off (no calls no texts either in or out) finally with premium got it to call out only then yesterday received a text. Still no calls in have updated prl and all updates I can put in the ##phone number# no gain. Had refill 10 to 12 days ago hasn't worked since then been trying to contact support since then unable to get through. Any one have any advise to resolve these problems
  • akatheswedeakatheswede Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    Same issue with my account, I log in under my daughter's account and it goes right in not problem so it is only random people getting this. I get the same thing as above it requests a login and then spins and returns to the same login page.
  • also_hueyalso_huey Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue. I log in, and I get the login page. So I log in, and I get the login page. Password reset does not help.
  • also_hueyalso_huey Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem. I log in, and I get a login window. Resetting password does not help.
  • clearcutclearcut Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same problem. No support just recycled back to login screen.
  • patrick1234patrick1234 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    same problem. no error message. get a "your account cannot be validated" error when making calls, can't get any support for it.
  • cgill424cgill424 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same problem! I just started with the service and the SIM was returned to the sender, so now I am about to be charged for a service that I can't use and I can't contact anyone for support to get the issue resolved.
  • lenv11lenv11 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same.
  • Gregory KahnGregory Kahn Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have never been able to login to the support site. I can login to the main site. When trying to log in to support to submit a ticket, I keep getting redirected to a login prompt. I know for a fact that I am entering the correct email and password. It's the support site that is messed up. I need help with my account.
  • Gregory KahnGregory Kahn Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Been trying to get support for a few weeks but the site just loops back to login page. I try to open a ticket but I cannot without logging in. Can someone help me please.

-Thanks
This discussion has been closed.