**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How to submit a support ticket?

Every since a freedompop update around Sept. of 2015 you could no longer make premium calls using a Motorola Photon Q. It's not a phone issue but the freedompop app is crap. Technical support is useless in regards to this manner.

That being said you can no longer e-mail [email protected] to submit a ticket and their support site to generate a new ticket won't even let me login!

Of course I could call support (paying for premium support) however right now I have NO phone service using this phone whether WiFi, 4G or premium voice. Would love to do a device swap from a phone on my wifes account with the incompatible photon Q on my account so that I might actually have a phone that works but I can't submit a ticket.

Hoping someone can help.