Suspended account

aziz_g4aziz_g4 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I don't really use my phone often, but whenever I need it it won't work. Today, I tried to call my cousin to come to pick me up, but it says my account is suspended and I need to update my billing address and so on. I opened up my account in a browser and it said that I don't have any data left, which was pretty strange because I had 400 mb and 200 min and 400 messages. Please explain this.

Comments

• yuqiuzayuqiuza Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the premium plan with rollover data but my account is suspended claiming i have used all of my data. However i still have over 3 gb of data left. Why would my account be suspended? It makes no sense. I would appreciate it if this matter was resolved quickly.
  • ronswizzleronswizzle Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    My account is suspended and all I want to do is downgrade to the free service. It will not give me the option to do so. Please help me.
  • Tyrell BaldwinTyrell Baldwin Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I've got the same issue going on. I kept getting the Sign In To Network, and then it would tell me if I'm on this page I have information on my account, and then when I'd click to see it, it would error for too many redirects. So I tried to look at my account online from a computer, and it shows nothing to let me know anything. I have 25 days left in my billing cycle, and 1GB of data left (which doesn't seem right, being I had over 2GB when I last checked it last time I had my device off the WiFi). So I connect my phone to the WiFi, open the MyFreedomPop app, and it tells me there that I am suspended. I click to find out why, and it opens my browser and shows I have 3 days left in my billing cycle, and no data bar whatsoever, just minutes and messages, which both show I have used none, indicating that I am indeed into my next billing cycle, even though it thinks I'm still three days away from beginning the next cycle. My credit card was charged a week ago, so I'm assuming my next cycle began a week ago.

Either way, it looks like they have no idea what my account is supposed to be provisioned for.
  • Tri LyTri Ly Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    My account has said suspended from the beginning. I have updated my card and added credit but still cant make calls
  • Tri LyTri Ly Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Mine too. Please fix it
  • Jacki LechnerJacki Lechner Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Mine says my account is suspended too. Now I have to wait even longer just to hear what's wrong and how to fix this???
  • yanetgunyanetgun Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    My account is suspended for an unpaid data overage which should not be possible because i have automatic top up disabled. I used up all my data last month and it was suspended. Since i have automatic top up disabled there should be no unpaid overage and there should be no attempt to charge my credit card. Could you please help me fix it?
  • Christopher HedgesChristopher Hedges Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I've received the red message stating my account is suspended due (right after my payment). Please fix and advise. Thanks.
  • DavenyDaveny Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I got the suspended account too with error code 302. I have 93mb left. Please fix this asap. Thank you
  • Matt WardMatt Ward Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    My account is suspended because I went over on data. I tried to update my credit card to upgrade my account and it won't take it. I tried to log in to support and it won't let me because my account is suppended. ?????How am I supposed to keep my account if it won't work with me? If I didn't like this so much I would disable my account and throw the phone away. Been working on 2 computers for over 1.5 hours.
  • KarinaKarina Posts: 3,110 admin
    edited January 17 #12

I've received the red message stating my account is suspended due (right after my payment). Please fix and advise. Thanks.

Hello,

Everything on my end looks good, can you please confirm if your device is now working! If you have another account please confirm, and I will then send you a PM to gather your account email.
    Daveny said:

I got the suspended account too with error code 302. I have 93mb left. Please fix this asap. Thank you

Please note that the account suspended to avoid you going over your allotted data and getting charged for overages. This is explained in the link that I have provided below, where it explains about our three hour usage delay.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2117/kw/exceed
    Matt Ward said:

My account is suspended because I went over on data. I tried to update my credit card to upgrade my account and it won't take it. I tried to log in to support and it won't let me because my account is suppended. ?????How am I supposed to keep my account if it won't work with me? If I didn't like this so much I would disable my account and throw the phone away. Been working on 2 computers for over 1.5 hours.

Please attempt updating your payment information again. If it fails to work please inform us on this thread and we will then send you a PM to further investigate!
    Post edited by Karina on
  • Scott HornerScott Horner Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have same issue - just happened today (new billing cycle). I tried to text/call, says suspended. Account shows positive balance on minutes, texts, and data. Unable to leave ticket on site; telephone to 855 number says closed.
  • stvnhthrstvnhthr Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    How do I start a new post? I am signed in and there is no new posting button so I will have to put my question here. We are being charged $7.99 a month for our free plan. Please advise. Things would go faster with a working customer service phone number.
  • KarinaKarina Posts: 3,110 admin

I have same issue - just happened today (new billing cycle). I tried to text/call, says suspended. Account shows positive balance on minutes, texts, and data. Unable to leave ticket on site; telephone to 855 number says closed.

Hello there!

Everything on our end looks good, Please attempt to sync account data through the menu tab within the FreedomPop Messaging App.

If that does not help, please attempt the trouble shooting steps in the link below.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3168/kw/talk and text
    stvnhthr said:

How do I start a new post? I am signed in and there is no new posting button so I will have to put my question here. We are being charged $7.99 a month for our free plan. Please advise. Things would go faster with a working customer service phone number.

Can you please check the link below, want to make sure that the steps were done right to try to create a new post. If you still do not see the option to add a new post please provide me with a screen shot if possible :)

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7534/exploring-the-freedompop-forum-part-1-discussions-page#latest

I also noticed that you are being charged for this service on three different accounts (Moto, LG Optimus, HTC). The service that you are being charged for is Premium Plus. It was given to you as a free one month trial and since it was never cancelled you were charged for the renewal. If you wish to no longer get charged for this please let me know and I will cancel it for you!
  • PhoneNewbiePhoneNewbie Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, my Samsung Galaxy S4 cannot seem to make or accept calls. Texting and data are fine, but whenever someone calls me it either doesn't go through or it goes to voicemail, and when I try to call someone it does not go through. Please help!
  • briankbriank Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I just switched from the free premium plan that you start with to the free one yesterday and was told, twice from different customer service representatives, that I could switch to the free one with no penalties but here we are. It was the last day of the first plan that I switched on and had them stop all of the add-ons to cut any unnoticed costs.

My account says it was suspended and that I used up all of my data (I used up about 10 MB in total, so that wouldn't be true even had the amount used carried over). I'm wondering if it still thinks I'm logged into the other plan that got cancelled? I can't even sync my account like before. There was no warning and I am very displeased about this unexpected error.

I cannot call or send texts, even through wifi, which, currently, makes this phone LESS useful than my old phone that used Google Voice. Please get back to me regarding fixing my account. I should not be charged and I should not be suspended. Please contact me or reply ASAP with instructions on what is going on and how to correct this flaw.
  • shelaughbeeshelaughbee Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    received email to update payment info or face suspension, but system not letting me update info. have tried every link ("click here" to update) but once on page doesn't let me input any data
  • Randall PaytesRandall Paytes Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Scary that I just started an account with this company I may just cancel now
  • rayfrayf Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    My account ( on one of my two sims) has been supsended for over three weeks and I have been unable to get any positive help. I have had some suggestions put to me but to no avail. The usage page on the website is corrupt. I supsect that to be the cause but it seems that nobody is prepared to contact me on my other SIM which is still working to help get a resolution. Three weeks for what must be a simple problem.
  • freeFONE132freeFONE132 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I up dated my account and the credit card could you turn my phone back on no.262-235-2319 please let me know when you do debra2788@att.net for Toni Scott
  • PhoneNewbiePhoneNewbie Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
    I got an email that my account would be suspended if I did not update my billing information. I did just that, and my account is still suspended. It tells me that I have used all my data (which I did) and that I would have to either upgrade my plan (which I do not want to), enable top-up (which I have) or add credit (I have credit from the top-up). My cycle should have renewed already. Please help me. I can't even call support because my account is suspended.
  • Alina MaiborodaAlina Maiboroda Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have used all of my data.
    But!
    I still have a lot of minutes, messages and money on account, but can't receive call and messages. Why?!
    Even if I try to look at my usage page online, I get the message:

"Oops! We popped your bubble
    an error occured loading this page."

Assist please.