MMS Addon

Doricela SackerDoricela Sacker Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Just added MMS service to my annual plan for $19.99/yr. I have restarted my HTC Desire, but I don't have the option to create a text to groups or even send a simple SMS via the MMS app ("Messages"). The SMS app ("Messaging"; apparently the service I purchased) still works for simple SMS, but apparently still doesn't allow texting to groups nor attachments.

Comments

• Doricela SackerDoricela Sacker Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Just got off the phone with FreedomPop regarding this issue. They had me uninstall, then reinstall FreedomPop Messaging. It made it behave differently such that I was told it would work now. He had me send a picture to one recipient (still can't enter multiple recipients; maybe simply have to use "Messages"). It never completed before he was compelled to end the call. After we hung up, the message sent, but only the text was received, no attachment was there.

Before hanging up, he indicated that if I still have trouble to do the ##72786# procedure to restart connections, which I did, however, it still doesn't work. I can't find any answers from browsing this forum & wish someone from FreedomPop would help me.