**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Not Receiving Calls

Yuhma KohYuhma Koh Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I've just received my new Nexus 5 a couple days ago and although I am able to make calls, i cannot receive calls. However, I can send and receive texts. Going to MyFreedomPop app also shows me incorrect information, as it shows an old cancelled account even though going on via the website shows me the new account. Where can i reach out for help on this matter to see if I can resolve these issues within the 30 day return period?

Comments

• ixlmanixlman Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I was having trouble on my Galaxy S4 receiving calls. I uninstalled the updates on the messaging app. This cured the problem.
  • RoytatoRoytato Posts: 84FreedomPop Newbie
    If it's not solved already, i'd try like ixlman said. Uninstall all the updates of the messaging app, maybe even clear the app's cache and re-install it from google play store. Or just try the "re-synch data" in the app.