**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can I have a 2nd account created for a 2nd device? Currently have 2 Devices on 1 Account.

wizzdingowizzdingo FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
edited September 2016 in Billing #1
Hello,

Earlier this year I signed up for a FreedomPop phone plan, and the this past weekend, pulled the trigger on a hot spot for my wife to use.

My problem/issue is that I don't want to have my phone and the hotspot on the exact same account ("email").

Can I have my hotspot moved to a different account/email?

My hotspot is set to arrive on 9/12, and I'd like to have it transferred before I use it, because I assume that will simplify matters.

Please help, and let me know if there are any questions. Thank you
Post edited by wizzdingo on
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• trackballtrackball FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you saying you bought a phone and a Wi-Fi hotspot?
    If that's true go to your FP homepage and change the contact to your wife's email. In your homepage it only shows 1 device, top right it says 'devices', its a dropdown to switch or logout.
    Hey, I would keep both on 1 email because FP asks for a different email with each device unless you buy multiple items at the same time.
    Sorry 'logout/device dropdown' is your name.
  • wizzdingowizzdingo FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    @trackball Thank you for helping. In this case however, I am looking to use 2 emails for the 2 devices. Hopefully there will be less compatibility issues one day in the future and all our devices can work in one place :)
  • wizzdingowizzdingo FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    @njfulwider5 Thank you, PM sent.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Problem! Have a Great Week!! :)

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Edward ErbachEdward Erbach FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I also need to deactivate my account and set up my devices on 2 separate accounts. I have already tried to contact Kevin regarding this matter, but he tells me I need to keep the device on a sub account. I do not wish to do this, as my main account is already **** up, it is showing the wrong device with the MEID for my phone, and it is consequently causing issues with the rate plan, and I am unable to make changes to the billing. Please assist in setting up 2 accounts, preferably deleting my existing account and starting fresh with 2 email addresses/ 2 new accounts.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

I also need to deactivate my account and set up my devices on 2 separate accounts. I have already tried to contact Kevin regarding this matter, but he tells me I need to keep the device on a sub account. I do not wish to do this, as my main account is already **** up, it is showing the wrong device with the MEID for my phone, and it is consequently causing issues with the rate plan, and I am unable to make changes to the billing. Please assist in setting up 2 accounts, preferably deleting my existing account and starting fresh with 2 email addresses/ 2 new accounts.

@Edward Erbach,
    Normally the only way to do this, is have the second account deactivate so you can reactivate using a new email. We just normally deactivate. Is this something you are interested in?

Hope all is well,
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop