App: Redirect all phone calls out to Hangouts Dialer

redsmokeredsmoke Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
edited September 2016 in Google Voice #1
Hi everyone, I hope you don't mind me posting this here

I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I made this app with FreedomPop users in mind. I just released this app on the play store to help everyone with using Hangouts/Google Voice as their default for phone calls. It redirects all phone calls made from your regular phone dialer or contacts app to Hangouts. It will automatically add the country code prefix and area code to the call as well if missing when you dial.

BuzzOut
Post edited by redsmoke on

Comments

• Brad MillerBrad Miller Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Excellent app, but needs a little work. I can get it to work if I dial a 10 digit number with the area code included. If I dial a 7 digit number or 1+a 10 digit number, Hangouts still adds +44 to the beginning. This regardless of how I set the "Auto add area code" setting. (Using a Nexus 6P on Android 7.0)
  • redsmokeredsmoke Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, wanted to let everyone know I added automatic dialing of hangouts in the latest version. And Android N(7.0) issues should be resolved as well.
  • redsmokeredsmoke Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I added a Demo version for those who are on the fence about spending the $1.99 for the full version.
  • Willie Data Only SIMWillie Data Only SIM Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Great app. Your posting said it will auto dial but this DEMO doesn't. It will only transfer the phone no and open hangouts. Did I miss something? I am using LG G2 LL Stock