**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Freedompop Galaxy S7

seraveserave Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Do you guys know what is the model of the Galaxy S7 that freedompop sells on their website? is it compatible with other US carriers? I am debating to get it and trying the service for a couple of months and if I like it I might just port my number to freedompop, otherwise I can use it with T-mobile.

Also, do all phones sold at freedompop.com include unlimited whatsapp or that is only for the global sim?

Comments

• John SalyardsJohn Salyards Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Just received mine. The "About Device" setting says SM-G930P. It has all the Samsung apps loaded and the Sprint startup screen, so I downloaded the SPT_SM-G930P_GS7_EN_UG_MM_6.0_051616_FINAL_WAC manual from Samsung's website. (SM-G930PZDASPR near the bottom of the drop down list)