**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How to recover deleted photos from iPhone

LuluLiangLuluLiang FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
edited September 2016 in Tips #1
I just found my photos disappeared on my iPhone which were taken when I was traveling my parents a week ago. I don’t know why is that happened. But what I care about is how to restore iPhone from iCloud.

How to Restore from iCloud Online
Step 1: Open iCloud. com.
Step 2: Sign into your iCloud account.
Step 3: Click Photos .
Go to Settings > iCloud > Photos > My Photo Stream.
Step 4: Chick the ones you want to download.
Step 5: Click the iCloud download icon to start the download process. Then press Ctrl + J keys to find the location of your downloaded photos on PC.

How to recover deleted photos from iphone with FoneLab
Step 1: Run the software and choose mode 3 Recover from iCloud Backup File.

Step 2: Enter Apple ID and Password to sign in to iCloud.
Step 3: Download one of the iCloud backup files.
Step 4: Select photos and click Recover.

Related tutorials:
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from iCloud
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad

Comments

• MurriousMurrious FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    edited October 2016 #2
    If the photos exist in the backup, then they can definitely be recovered. Now there are 3 things you can do:-
    1 - Goto Apple Genius bar and see if they can help
    2 - Restore from the backup:- This will get you all the photos you want, but will wipe out everything that came into your phone since the backup date
    3 - Get a backup recovery software:- I have used Mobiledic iPhone Photo Recovery software and would definitely recommend it, it can easily and safely scan your deleted photos and recover photos on iPhone without backup, apart of photos, it also supports messages, contacts, call history, whatsapp messages .etc.
    Post edited by Murrious on
  • LesleyLesley FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    Great post.
    Many iPhone users backup their photos on iCloud. However, it's not that easy to retrieve photos from iCloud without iPhone. Because if you restore your iPhone, all the data in the backup file will be restore to iPhone. Otherwise, there's no official way to recover photos from iCloud. Talking about this, you can use iPhone Data Recovery software. It can scan iPhone and iPhone backup deeply and find the photos in them. You can recover deleted photos from iPhone with this software easily.
  • LesleyLesley FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    Great post.
    Many iPhone users backup their photos on iCloud. However, it's not that easy to retrieve photos from iCloud without iPhone. Because if you restore your iPhone, all the data in the backup file will be restore to iPhone. Otherwise, there's no official way to recover photos from iCloud. Talking about this, you can use iPhone Data Recovery software. It can scan iPhone and iPhone backup deeply and find the photos in them. You can recover deleted photos from iPhone with this software easily.
  • petercllpetercll FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Nice!
    FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery is capable of retrieve lost pictures of any kind such as .jpg, .png and .gif, from many versions of iOS products including iPhone SE/ 7/ 6s/ 6s Plus/ 6/ 6 Plus, iPad Pro/ Air 2/ mini 4 and so on. It also comes with the feature that enables you to preview your lost data before you decide which one to restore.
    Here is a tutorial about how to recover deleted photos from iPhone.
  • xnikxnik FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    edited November 2016 #6
    To recover lost iphone data, we can use an iphone backup extractor to recover the lost file by extracting from the iTunes backup file, try Coolmuster iPhone Backup Extractor, it could recover the latest iTunes backup file.
    Post edited by xnik on
  • JessylineJessyline FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    It is wise to backup iphone everytime you connect it to your pc.
    Use iTunes to sync data from iphone allows you to get the lost data back even if you delete them all.
    But without backup file to recover, you can also use MobiKin Doctot for iOS to get back deleted data.
  • RockCarterRockCarter FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    iPhone Data Recovery - iFoneTips is really a good choice for me. I've experienced data loss several times, especially loss of photos. However, since I use this software, deleted photos can be easily restored from iTunes/iCloud backups or even directly from iPhone. You should definitely give it a try!
  • nycfanbeenycfanbee FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    edited January 2017 #9
    From the description above, it is highly recommended to backup your iPhone in case of data loss. The tutorial has detailed explanation on this: http://gg.gg/iphone-photos-recovery-mac
    Post edited by nycfanbee on
  • jackadisionjackadision FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    You can recover lost data from iPad directly with some iPad data recovery tool if you have no backup before losing your data. But thing will be solved easily if you have backup.You can recover lost data from iPad directly with this ios data recovery.
  • CamsfsrCamsfsr FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    edited April 2017 #11
    We have 2 method to restore photos on iPhone
    Method 1: Access photos from iTunes/iCloud backup,
    Method 2: Using the Photos Recovery tool to retieve photos back on your iPhone ,
    I suggest you'd better choose the second, due to many people are not often backup the iPhone data , me too
    You can get a recovery tool to restore deleted pictures from:
    Post edited by Camsfsr on
  • CamsfsrCamsfsr FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    edited March 2017 #12
    Thanks

Post edited by Camsfsr on
  • WaeenteryWaeentery FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    The lost or deleted data can be recovered with some recovery tool ,probably most of people don't believe it,
    they think the deleted data has been completely disappeared form iPhone ,
    In fact , the deleted photos are not completely deleted , as long as them has been covered with some new data on iPhone , and the erase tool can remove iPhone photos ,
  • WaeenteryWaeentery FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    hi,nice to meet you
  • graceyin2017graceyin2017 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Hello,friend. If you want to recover deleted WhatsApp Messages from iPhone, you can also learn how to do it by this tutorial:

How to Recover Deleted / Lost WhatsApp Messages for iPhone without Backup

Hope it will be helpful for you.
  • tempe1223tempe1223 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    edited June 2017 #16
    Nice tip. I have used many tools and Mobiledic iOS Data Recovery seem to work perfectly. It has three data recovery modes you can choose from. That is fixing all the issues you may come across.

Tutorial: How to Recover Deleted iPhone Photos in 3 Ways
    Post edited by tempe1223 on
  • koukou FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    edited July 2017 #17
    If you have iTunes or iCloud backup which contains your disappeared photos, you can recover deleted iphone photos from iTunes or iCloud backup file. But if you haven't backed up those photos, you may need an iphone data recovery software to help you directly recover photos from iphone.

ios-data-recovery
    Post edited by kou on
  • AJDrewAJDrew FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    It is estimated that every year, millions of images are snapped by shutterbugs around the world on iPhones. So when an iPhone gets heated up or is crippled by viruses or physical device trauma, precious moments in time are rendered inaccessible.

Under such circumstances a recovery platform like this software is capable of searching for jpegs, gifs and more in three exhaustive modes for swift and easy retrieval of photos and other files.
  • Frank0ieFrank0ie FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    If you deleted your photos by accidentally, you can check your deleted photos in the “Recently Deleted” folder of Album first. Those deleted photos will be perserved there for a month. Another method is to recover them from your iCloud or iTunes backup.

But if you have no backup file available, you have to try iPhone Data Recovery toolkit to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone. Additionally, you can also recover deleted messages, contacts, videos, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, WhatsApp messages and other data from iPhone and iPhone backup file via this program.
  • Frank0ieFrank0ie FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    If you deleted your photos by accidentally, you can check your deleted photos in the “Recently Deleted” folder of Album first. Those deleted photos will be preserved there for a month. Another method is to recover them from your iCloud or iTunes backup.

But if you have no backup file available, you have to try iPhone Data Recovery toolkit to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone. Additionally, you can also recover deleted messages, contacts, videos, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, WhatsApp messages and other data from iPhone and iPhone backup file via this program.
  • graceyin2017graceyin2017 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    edited November 2017 #21
    To recover deleted photos from iPhone X/8/7/6/5, you can look at this post and have a try:
    Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone without Backup

Related Video:
    Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone without Backup

Hope it helps!
    Post edited by graceyin2017 on
  • PartelPartel FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    Generally, there are three solutions to get back lost photos from iPhone:
    Restore from iTunes backup
    Restore from iCloud backup
    Recover from iDevice
    If you have backup files on your iTunes or iCloud, that will be easier to do a restore, if you haven't, then you need to download a recovery tool for help.
  • nakactachnakactach FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    What did you accidentally or mistakenly do that causes your iPhone photos deleted, right? Well, not always. Although some actions have irreparable consequences, deleting a photo on an iPhone or iPad may not be one of them. If it's fast enough, recovering deleted photos from iPhone is not so much difficult.
  • BaileyRentziasBaileyRentzias FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Here is an easy way to recover deleted photos, contacts, text messages and more from iPhone 7 / 7 Plus and more

YouTube ID: 8tfM48nQDIk