**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Suspicious about billing charges? I'll try & keep it short

GrandadGrandad Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Started with 2 FP sims in August - 1 for me, 1 for my wife. Haven't used either of them (it's a long story ). Didn't get chance to switch them to "Free" before I was charged £10.99 on 4th Sept (my wife was charged £12.99?) - my fault, I know. Signed in and switched both accounts to free last night & switched off £3.99 premium service charge on both (I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for it for either in the first place). Signed in this a.m. - both still had £3.99 SC activated. Called CS, spoke to 'Paul', who after some discussion, switched them back to free. No satisfactory explanation as to how this might have happened & he eventually terminated the call (after wishing me a good day).

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Unsettling...