**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

'No Service' past 2 days

smh230smh230 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
Started using FreedomPop couple weeks ago, all fine for first week after iphone unlocked, but 2 days ago mobile network disappeared and it just says 'No Service', so I can only use over WIFI. Apparently I still have plenty of mobile data left (205Mb) as well as texts and minutes. Anyone else experienced this?
Tagged:

Comments

• WWongWWong FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    My father is having the same issue. He was using data just fine on this talk, text + data sim card, and three days ago all internet access says he's offline. Calls and text stopped working. But he still has 1.97 Gigabytes of data left, never got close to account suspension. I paid for that data. And I can't contact Customer Service to find out more.
  • TheroThero FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I had this issue with my iphone. I sent an email through text support. It was something on their end and they reset it and all was good again.
  • PhDJPhDJ FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Having the same problem. I used their "Contact Us" form and it's been more than 2 days waiting for a response :-1:

Is there another way to contact FP?
  • Jam_manJam_man FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    @Karina M Having the same problem - No data service even though it was working for a while till it stopped, I have full data signal and the APN settings are correct. Can you have someone go into the back-end and reset my account? Thanks!
  • sue9798sue9798 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Same problem with all our family members none are getting any calls from yesterday
  • Amanda RobinsonAmanda Robinson FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I am having this issue too. It is very frustrating. Please can someone from Freedompop sort this out.
  • Amanda RobinsonAmanda Robinson FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I am having the same issue. Freedompop support send me a generic response to my support ticket about data usage. My month has reset and it still doesn't work. I wasted 100mb given to me by a friend last month because I could not use data at all. Very frustrating. Please can someone remedy this.
  • Bonnie WozniakBonnie Wozniak FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    same problem
  • PhDJPhDJ FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Has anyone else noticed this in their account status?

Billing Cycle: Starts after your device ships

• Ben TrafficanaBen Trafficana FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    My phone same thing. Contacted tech support 4 days ago with no reply. Has anyone successfully rectified problem?
  • scarr85scarr85 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    edited September 2016 #12
    Same issue here. Says my data usage is full and shows an error on the usage page. This is after they gave us 200mB bonus on our accounts for an issue last weekend. Hope they respond, I need to use this at a conference tomorrow.
  • Ian Burrows Ian Burrows FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Same here was fine earlier in week. No data but account showing fine no issues.

Sent ticket still waiting .....
  • hur.zhang@gmail.com[email protected] FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    Same issue too.
  • Darren RougierDarren Rougier FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Same issue can somebody please help
  • Darren RougierDarren Rougier FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    :'(
  • CoryMalakowskyCoryMalakowsky FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 14
    Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents that my wife and I both had this happen. I thought it was because I didn't update my credit card quick enough when it expired, but it wasn't supposed to charge yet and has all the same issues as you guys.

Would love a solution or account reset!
  • Stephen MilesStephen Miles FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 11
    any solution to this? my global sim car has been working fine up until the other day and now it has stopped working. I have full bars for signal strength, but no data. Works fine when connected to the wifi though. I have removed and re-added the APN's but still have not been able to get it to work.
  • SmurfSmurf FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    Same issue.
  • Milano IndustriesMilano Industries FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Same issue was working fine as of yesterday no service. Still getting bars just no internet. please reset my account
  • sirvamansirvaman FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Ditto. please reset my account.
  • Gabriel WillmanGabriel Willman FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    I'm also having the same issue as all the other people posting from May 2017, although I assume that it's actually a different issue than the original post from Sept 2016...

Service on my Global Sim went out on 4/29/17 and hasn't returned. It isn't a coverage issue, I tested a friend's Freedompop phone in the same area and it had no problem connecting. From what people have said in other posts, it sounds like it's either a Global sim hardware and/or account issue. Either way, 5 days without service and counting...
  • rhonda677rhonda677 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
    It happened to my phone and my Novatel hotspot at the end of April. I tried all the tech suggestions to no avail.
  • ortonbenortonben FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Same problem, how do we fix it?
  • travelerdtravelerd FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Having the same problem. It was working fine and then at the end of April my Global sim stopped working. There is coverage and I have a good signal. My account looks fine.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,280 admin
    travelerd said:

Having the same problem. It was working fine and then at the end of April my Global sim stopped working. There is coverage and I have a good signal. My account looks fine.

Hello travelerd

Please update to the latest version of the FreedomPop Text and Messaging app, available a the Play Store for Android or App Store for iOS .

IOS link
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/freedompop-free-voice-text/id835399970?mt=8

Android link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freedompop.phone&hl=en

And then Set APN
    - Settings >> Cellular >> Cellular Data Network
    - Set your device APN to: freedompop.foggmobile.com

-Enable Roaming
    - Settings >> Cellular >> Data Roaming
    - Enable 'Data Roaming'

- Sync Account Data
    - Go to Menu on the app and scroll down until you find the option that reads "Sync Account"