**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

LG PC Suite Will Not Connect to Optimus F3 LS720

Alan FranzmanAlan Franzman FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
Hi,

Really REALLY new user, and old fogey here. This LG Optimus F3 LS720 purchased from Cheapo Cellular (Ebay user asnetwork) is my very first cellphone! Now that I have my new account issues sorted (I think), I'm starting on the technical issues.

It took me several days, but now I finally have Windows recognizing the Optimus when I connect it to USB. It shows up in My Computer and Device Manager > Portable Devices as "LG-LS720". I can browse to the phone's Internal storage and SD card using Windows Explorer. The problem I have now is, LG PC Suite v5.3.24.20150327 (Build 18191) will not connect to it via USB. When I try, the "Checking mobile device connection..." animation runs for about a minute, then it says "Mobile device not found." yada yada yada. I have tried different USB ports and reinstalling the driver like it says. I've tried with and without USB debugging enabled on the phone. The result is always the same.

How can I solve this problem?