Voicemail not working again

Ronald CarhuasRonald Carhuas Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I have only one line with Freedompop. Why my voice mail is not working today. I checked my account online
and it says that everything is fine.

Still, this thing works when I need it with urgency. Could somebody please fix this issue.

Comments

• kenshirokenshiro Posts: 23FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same or similar problem. When I try to check my voicemail, I get a page that says try visual voicemail for 2.49 (free trial), but under my account settings it says that my voicemail is currently active. I even tried to activate the free trial and I got the error message {ORDER_VVM_SERVICE}. also I know that someone left me a voicemail, but it doesn't say that I received one in my notifications like it usually does. I think I resolved this problem the last time (this has happened more than once) by deactivating and reactivating the service, but I don't feel like paying double for the service again. I hope you can get this problem resolved. I'll probably have to call customer service again (sigh)...
    i have the same or similar problem. when i try to check my voicemail either through the icon or messaging, i get a page that says try visual voicemail for 2.49 (or free trial for one month), even though my visual voicemail service is currently active (when i check the settings on myfreedompop app). i even try to sign up for the free trial but then i get an error message {ORDER_VVM_SERVICE}. i've had this problem more than once, and i think i resolved it on my own by deactivating and reactivating the service, but i don't want to pay for the service twice this time. i hope that you get your problem resolved. i'll probably have to call customer service again (sigh)...
    well, I checked my debit card, and it wasn't charged for the current period, so I deactivated and reactivated my voicemail and it works now, but I was charged for a different service that started as a free trial (multimedia texts) $1.99 which I promptly canceled very early in the period. I guess for some reason when that service started being charged, the voicemail stopped being charged. strange. that's what worked for me.