**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Voicemail Questions from new subscriber

MeeAe KimMeeAe Kim Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hello! I just got a new HTC desire 510 about a week ago, and I have some questions about voicemail. I am on the annual 1GB plan, $80 a year. The problem I am having is that people are able to leave voicemails, and I get voicemail notifications, but I am not able to check my voicemail. When I open the voicemail app, it tells me that my device is not registered, please register and try again. I am able to make and receive calls and texts, and get data, so the phone works. The only thing that I see could be connected is that in the system settings, the phone number and voicemail number are set as the factory defaults(?), which is a 588 mexico number, while my phone number is a 651 area code. Voicemail is part of the plan, right? Otherwise, I see no option to add it. Thanks!