**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why is my service being limited

davidjwarddavidjward FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I paid my bill around the first of the month and was without service for most of the month!!
I finally was able to contact freedompop on facebook to let them know that I was unable to login to my account-no matter how many times that I changed my password.
Now I am stuck on free service until the end of the month!! And the data usage meter is showing a lot more data usage than I am actuall using!!
Since last thursday it is showing that I have used over 400mb and this is not reality!!
I only use my phone for a few minutes or use google for just a little while!! I hope that freedompop can get their act together or I am going to be shopping for a new service!!

Comments

• jimindenverjimindenver FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    When you turn on your phone does it update, update the apps, get emails, run the apps?