Unable to connect to cellular network

Tony JordanTony Jordan Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hi all, I am quite new to Freedompop and I currently have an issue with the wireless network service. Everything seems working fine on WiFi connection, but once I connect to the cellular network by disabling WiFi, I get a Sign-in to network message on the notification bar and once I click that, I am directed to a page saying
'Service Error
If you've reached this page, we've got information to share with you related to your account. Please click the button below to login and get updates to your account.'
And if I follow the instruction and click the button 'Get Account Updates Now', I will get the error message 'Webpage not available
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS'. I am not sure why this is happening as I login to my account on my PC, I can see that my data is renewed as new and never been used, and my account seems staying active. I am using Moto E 2nd Gen 4G LTE with Android 5.1. Could anyone help me solve this issue as I really need the cellular network to make both the SIM and phone useful. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• AGibsonAGibson Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having similar problem, but it is with a Tablet GSM. Since nobody responded to yours, you must still have the problem.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.