**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How can I contact FreedomPop

davidjwarddavidjward FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I can not access the support section as it does not recognize my password no matter how many times that I have changed my password. I can not contact by phone as I keep getting a recording telling me that only premium services can contact the service department-I tried using the [email protected] email but it keeps bouncing-is this what I can expect from the services department??

Comments

• also_hueyalso_huey FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    I have the same complaint. I'd also add that (unless this goes through) all of my previous attempts at posting to this forum appear to have failed. Now, I work at a large helpdesk, and I understand the pressure to keep support costs down, but "make it impossible for people to contact you" seems a little extreme...
  • PaiWoraPaiWora FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    I got the same situation as you when I was on 1st week after receiving my SIM card. First several calls I made it in late afternoon and got kicked out from answering voice. Try to call the support with the number you have in early morning and tell the customer support that what happened. I have successfully talked to tech guys.
  • donna guertindonna guertin FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    My phone has been frozen on emergency use only for a week, I can't get hold of anyone. Please help
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently this is a known issue that they are working on. I am not 100% certain how they site works in the UK, but other users in the US have been able to bypass this by logging onto your account. Than clicking the support tab. If you see over to the right it ask you to login, refresh the page. This sometimes works. Some have also mentioned using a different browser. You might try this to get you by, till the Dev group get the site repaired.

If you need assistance, Please create a new Discussion here on the forum with your issue, in the correct category. It is possible that they can handle the issue here on the forum instead.

Hope this helps,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop