Regarding the calling and texting. Please read!

LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie
Hi there.

Many others as well as myself have mensioned that we would a new plan where the calls and texts would go through cell towers instead of the traditional voip. I would be glad to pay the $30 or so a month. It probably isn't much to purchase this from sprint, and it would benefit a lot of users. I do realize that this would/might require a complete new app for the phone, but like I said earlier, a lot of people would like this. Even though the phone service is still in beta, i'd like to see this feature.

Thanks!
Wroof!

Comments

• Hi there.

Many others as well as myself have mensioned that we would a new plan where the calls and texts would go through cell towers instead of the traditional voip. I would be glad to pay the $30 or so a month. It probably isn't much to purchase this from sprint, and it would benefit a lot of users. I do realize that this would/might require a complete new app for the phone, but like I said earlier, a lot of people would like this. Even though the phone service is still in beta, i'd like to see this feature.

Thanks!

Thanks Luke. We passed along your feedback to our development team to see if this is possible in the future.
  • LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie
    Taylor said:

Hi there.

Thanks!

Thanks Luke. We passed along your feedback to our development team to see if this is possible in the future.
    Thanks Taylor!

Wroof!
  • Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan Posts: 720FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I will do it for $30/mo. Other Sprint MVNOs have unlimited voice and text for $15-$25. And we don't all need unlimited.
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    I want unlimited, but I don't would not pay $30 for it. please be careful of making such statements, many of us here are on budgets and thats why we joined Freedompop. For example, I am the guinea pig in a home of 5. We are currently paying metro pcs $157 per month, on a hybrid plan! I am on the original $25 for talk and text as are my daughter and one son. My wife and other son are on the $40 everything plan. If we all go on the Freedom pop I can save almost $50 bucks as of right now, with a data plan were we can all share them with each other, I personally only need the talk and text for example so I dont even use the data that I can then share with my kids!

So I appreciate the suggestion, but never say others would pay more for something YOU want. No offence meant.

I want unlimited, but I don't would not pay $30 for it. please be careful of making such statements, many of us here are on budgets and thats why we joined Freedompop. For example, I am the guinea pig in a home of 5. We are currently paying metro pcs $157 per month, on a hybrid plan! I am on the original $25 for talk and text as are my daughter and one son. My wife and other son are on the $40 everything plan. If we all go on the Freedom pop I can save almost $50 bucks as of right now, with a data plan were we can all share them with each other, I personally only need the talk and text for example so I dont even use the data that I can then share with my kids!

So I appreciate the suggestion, but never say others would pay more for something YOU want. No offence meant.

None taken. That is just a random number. I too am on a budget and I have never paid any money for a cell phone bill, and I don't plan on it either.

Wroof!
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    "...I have never paid any money for a cell phone bill, and I don't plan on it either." Lol I have a dream of that too.

"...I have never paid any money for a cell phone bill, and I don't plan on it either." Lol I have a dream of that too.

Great minds think alike!
    Wroof!
This discussion has been closed.