Some one please help!

Rajesh KumarRajesh Kumar Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Okay so I purchased 2 FP sim's when it was introduced to me, after i received them and went to activate them I realized that both the SIM cards are on 1 account.
However, after reading the forums I see that each sim must be on a different email!!
When I change my email for 1 SIM on my account, it also changes it for the 2nd sim on my account. So I can't put my 2 SIM cards on separate emails accounts :(
I honestly didn't know FP would have it set up this way, it's frustrating bc I can't control them individually from 1 account.
Anyways, please let me know how to change my 2nd sim to another email address that I have?

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay so I purchased 2 FP sim's when it was introduced to me, after i received them and went to activate them I realized that both the SIM cards are on 1 account.

However, after reading the forums I see that each sim must be on a different email!!

When I change my email for 1 SIM on my account, it also changes it for the 2nd sim on my account. So I can't put my 2 SIM cards on separate emails accounts :(

I honestly didn't know FP would have it set up this way, it's frustrating bc I can't control them individually from 1 account.

Anyways, please let me know how to change my 2nd sim to another email address that I have?

@Rajesh Kumar,

Hope all is well, I will be sending you a Private Message in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop