**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Device Replacement

Joshua KreuterJoshua Kreuter Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I have a defective phone that I would like to replace with a new device. I want to keep the phone number if at all possible, and the current services I pay for monthly. I just want a new device that works. As I understand it, this is how I contact you about this. Please contact me back ASAP so I can figure this out and buy a new device from you. Thank You.

Comments

• dmblastdmblast Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I have this same issue, would like to upgrade my phone because my phone loses battery power quickly. Can I just buy a phone on the F P website and then move my existing SIM card (and same ph #) to the new phone? Do I have to worry about technical issues or compatibility? I have an LG optimus Thanks