**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Plan on purchasing a FreedomPop enabled tablet... but already have a FreedomPop phone on the way

gnimblegnimble Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I recently purchased a FreedomPop phone (it is on its way) and plan to use the free basic service. Recently, I saw a tablet advertised with the same free basic service. I was wondering if I can buy the tablet too and activate the free basic service for both? Is that possible or am I able to use only one FreedomPop device? I would like to use both if possible, the phone and tablet for basic text, emails, etc. Thanks.

Comments

• JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 419FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭✭
    Hello @gnimble

You can basically have as many freedompop devices as you wish! However, you will need to use a separate email for a second, third, etc. device. (Only one device per account).

-JJ
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • Oscar ValenzuelaOscar Valenzuela Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I need to trade the phone or tablet because i need the bigger screen due to eye complication from constant eye strain viewing tiny screens
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.